Book Home eye Testing
Free Home Eye Test
Did you know - 85% of visual impairment can be avoided through timely diagnosis & treatment?
Book now & get your eyes checked at home for Free.
What is Home Eye Test?
Our Home Eye Test is a service that brings the Lens&Meds store to your door.
Opt for an eye test (performed by a certified optometrist) for yourself & your family completely Free.
You can get a free eyewear frame trial, and the option to try and shop from 150+ eyewear frames. All from the comfort of your home!
Why Should I Opt for Home Eye Test?
Our home eye check-up offers the following benefits:
- Safe, convenient & economical eye care.
- Eye tests performed by certified optometrists in just 15 minutes.
- Use of state-of-the-art testing equipment.
- 12-step eye test for accurate prescription.
- A great shopping experience-try & buy from 150+ eyewear styles.
What Cities Is this Service Available In?
Right now this service is available only in Bangalore.
In the future, we're planning on expanding to Chennai, Hyderabad, Jodhpur, Mumbai & Pune!
Where to Go for an Eye Check-Up?
For a basic eye check-up, there's no need to go anywhere.
We offer our free home testing service, allowing you to undergo your eye test in the comfort of your own home.
How Much Does the Lens&Meds Home Eye Check Up Cost?
It is completely free for everyone.
How to Test Eye Power at Home?
You can conduct a basic test for your eyesight at home using a Snellen chart, which displays letters in various sizes.
Stand about 10 feet away, cover one eye, and read the smallest line you can clearly see.
Repeat with the other eye.
Remember, this test doesn't replace a comprehensive eye exam by an optometrist or ophthalmologist for accurate assessment and prescription.
This is where Lens&Meds comes to your rescue.
Lens&Meds’ Home Eye Test is conducted by professional Optometrists at the convenience of your home.
Terms & Conditions
- The age group of the person whose eyes are getting tested should be between 18 and 75 years.
- The person whose eyes are getting tested should be in good physical health.
- If the person whose eyes are getting tested has high blood pressure or high blood sugar, their condition should be under control at the time of the check-up.
- The eye check-up location must be situated on the third floor or below. If the location is on the fourth floor or higher, the building must have a functional lift in working condition to reach the eye check-up area.
- Prior to the eye check-up, it is required that the person whose eyes are getting tested and anyone else residing in their household is free from symptoms of a cold, cough, or flu.
- A minimum clear space of 10-12 feet in a straight line is required to perform the eye check-up.
Discomfort due to Bright Lights
Frequent Neck Pain
Speak or chat with us directly to get further information or if you have any doubts